Monday, December 23, 2013

'Prayer' by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Lord, I ask not about miracles, and not the mirages, and the strength of each day. Teach me the art of small steps.
Make me an observant and resourceful, that the diversity of everyday life in time to dwell on the discoveries and experiences that made me excited.
Teach me how to properly dispose of time in my life. Give me a subtle flair to distinguish primary from the secondary.
I ask about the power of resistant and measures that I have on life fluttered and slid, and wisely planned throughout the day, could see the tops and gave, and even sometimes to find time to enjoy art.
Help me to understand that dreams cannot be a help. No dreams of the past or dreams of the future. Help me to be here and now and accept that moment as the most important.
Protected me from a naive belief that everything in life should be smooth. Give me a clear consciousness that the complexity of defeat, the fall and failure and just a natural part of life, through which we grow and mature.
Remind me that the heart often argues with reason.
Send me the right time for someone who has the courage to tell me the truth, but tell her loving!
I know that many problems can be solved if we do nothing, so teach me patience.
You know how much we need friendship. Let me be worthy of the most beautiful and tender Dara Destiny.
Give me a rich imagination to the right time, at the right time, right place, in silence, or speaking, give someone the necessary heat.
Make me a man who knows how to reach those who really "down".
Protected me from fear to miss something in life.
Give me not what I want myself and what I really needed.

Teach me the art of small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment