Monday, August 5, 2013

Is the water boiled in microwave noxious?

Beginning of the experiment

I've decided to check is it true that the microwave changes the DNA of the stuff that we cook in it.
I know I need technical resources (which I don't own), to compare DNA, but experiment will be held by following way:
Few same plants will be watered with water made by 3 different ways. For this chase I planted 10 beans. When they grow up, I will divide them in equal quantities (It's true 10 can't be divided by 3, by I have 1 bean extra, if something happens :)
  • I will water 1st group of beans with a regular water from the sink;
  • Second group of beans I will water with boiled water on the hot plate;
  • The third group of beans I will water in the microwave.


Why do I think this is important?

I was inspired from this publication CLICK, where the experiment was held at home. It's described that the microwave not just irradiates the people, but it transforms our food's DNA in a way that when we eat it, our body can't recognize. (It's logical if it transforms the food's DNA, that happens with any beverage, that we reheat and in general anything that we put in there.) During the feeding the body (organism) deforms the food in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food (microwaves practically kill the people).
There is a scary fact - almost anyone mother heats up the milk for her child in this kind of a save appliance.
It isn't undervalue the fact that a nurse in Canada warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidently  killed him when the blood went in the patient. Although the makers say It's safe!"

Because of that this publication has lots of opinions that the pictures presented there are manipulated through Photoshop, I decided to make an independent experiment at home. I didn't want to damage my mother's flowers, so I planted beans that I expect to be ready for experiments soon.
This topic is very interesting... Is it true or not :)
I will tell you pretty soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment